LOOKING FOR AN AUDIENCE?
Every month Gospel eBooks has over 100,000 people visit our site for one main reason–to buy Christian e-Books. We have over 30,000 followers who keep up with our daily posts by social media, RSS and e-mail. When we post a book, it’s often re-shared and listed on other blogs and websites.
WANT TO BE NOTICED BY INFLUENCERS?
We are followed by:
- best-selling authors
- top bloggers
- publishing executives.
Advertising on Gospel eBooks puts your work in front of decision makers and people of influence in Christian publishing.
DON’T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT.
- Thanks to @gospelebooks, A Conversational Commentary is climbing the Kindle charts.
-Titus Benton (Author, A Conversational Commentary)
- We sold a lot of the two books by the Floyds since your post!
-Jennifer White (VP of Marketing, New Leaf Publishing Group)
- Thanks for posting my book last week. I was hoping we might give away 300-500 in 24 hours and we ended up giving away 2132. I’m sure your site had a part to play in that.
-H.L. Hussmann (Author, Letters From a Martyred Christian)
- Appreciate the promo you did during December. Seemed to get a lot of attention.
-Andrew Bronson (Digital Sales & Marketing Manager, InterVarsity Press)
You can also read some endorsements of our site here.
LET’S GET THE WORD OUT.
You’ve spent a lot of time and effort writing your book; we want to make sure it gets into the hands of as many readers as possible.
We have three different options available for advertising on Gospel eBooks.
- We have network ads which include sponsored tweets and banner ads. These are coordinated through Beacon Ads which you can view and purchase here.
- We also have e-book and non e-book advertising packages which are available directly through us. They include options such as sponsored social media posts, guaranteed listing on our site, post customization, sponsored blog posts, announcement bar ads and banner ads. You can receive more information on these packages by filling out the form below.
- Finally, we are open to advertising swaps as well as other proposals. Just let us know what you have in mind.